Monday, August 11, 2008

St. George Part 2

It has been awhile since I have posted; due to the fact that at night all I have wanted to do is watch the Olympics!
While we were in St. George we did a lot of things, but my favorite part was just hanging out with family. The first part with Jeff's Family and the last part with my Brother Todd and his Family. It was great being able to be with both sides at the same time.
Carter and I stayed a few extra days while Jeff drove home to work.
We try to go on a hike everytime we are in St. George and I didn't think we were going to make it because of the heat!
Monday we went on a picnic and for a hike in the Red Rock Recreation Park. Although, because of the heat there was no water, but it was still beautiful and lots of fun.

Definitely not an 8 mile hike, but this time I didn't have Jeff to carry Carter.
I carried him all the way there and Todd carried him back.

Luckily, they new I was pregnant and they took pitty on me! I think?

1 comment:

Ryan + Angie said...

Pregnant and hoisting a two year old...you are the woman!