Tuesday, August 26, 2008

!! Warning !!

We have been getting a lot of peppers from our garden. Recently I have been drying peppers, roasting them, and eating them fresh. As I have handled the peppers I have come up with a few good points of advice (unfortunately I learned the hard way).

First, after cutting Thai chili peppers wash your hands numerous times (three times is not enough) before attempting to take out your contacts.

Second, make sure that you wash your hands after cutting jalepenos and before using the restroom. Otherwise you will have some idea of what it feels like to have chlamydia.

6 comments:

Lorena said...

Nobody warned me, and it took me one very painful time to switch to disposable gloves.

Ryan + Angie said...

Wow! That is hilarious...I guess I laugh at others pain just like you laugh at people falling down. I'm so sorry that happened but it did make me LOL this morning. Thanks for the stress relief!

mckenzie said...

baahhhhahahahah. ouch.

Erinn said...

HAHA!! This is the best post I've seen in a long while! LOVE IT!!

Lisa said...

I seriously just about bust a gut! You are sooo funny! Yikes though, I never hope to experience anything like that! Love ya!

Katy said...

Ha ha! That is so funny. Jeff and I had a good laugh. Thanks. Looks like you guys are having a fun and busy summer. We need to get together again soon. By the way...we must have the same "family plan". I'm pregnant too! Only 7 weeks along though, so this time you'll deliver first. Pretty exciting. I hope you're feeling better. I've been a little green...but nothing too bad. Hope to see you soon!