Monday, August 4, 2008

Here we go again!

IT's OFFICIAL! I am 10 Weeks Pregnant!
Let's just say, I have had a hard time keeping this secret!
I have been sick, already eating tums, and going to the bathroom every 3 hours!
We are so excited!

We celebrated Carter's Birthday yesterday and told the Family!
We had everyone gather around and we had Carter thank everyone for coming to his party, then with a littel coaxing he finally whispered clearly that "mommy having a baby" that everyone finally understood him!
He will tell you that I am having a baby, but we are not quit sure if he understands yet! But he will be a great Big Brother.
I will post all of his Birthday Pictures soon.
Leave us a comment!

15 comments:

Chris and Tiffiney said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you two. maybe we can join in on the fun this time around…

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! Were you sick with Carter? If you weren't maybe this could be a girl!!! Good Luck with the pregnancy!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Melodie said...

okay sorry Tammie...the anonymous was me...I have never left a comment for anyone,so this is all new too me!! I just didn't want you to think that some weirdo left you a message!! Congrats!!

Justin said...

Wow! That's great! You guys are kicking our trash in the offspring category. I bet The Dirty JB is excited to finally have enough people in the fam to do four player mode on Super Smash Brothers Brawl.

Jen said...

Congrats! So excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

jeff & tammie - i am so excited for you!!!!! that is the greatest news!! and what a fun way to share the news. congratulations!!!

love leata :)

Susan said...

What a wonderful way to tell us. Carter was so cute and the way he giggled when he shared the news was fun. You are great parents and I can't wait to have another grandchild. Carter will be a great big brother

Anonymous said...

Most exciting!! And we'll be here to see it all through. Tams, if you ever need someone to talk to, you can call my wife (I'm not much of a chatter). Congrats!

Ryan I.

Ryan + Angie said...

Congratulations. That is super exciting. Good luck with the morning sickness...keep those saltines around. :)

Erinn said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! Having two is a LOT of work, but it's TONS of fun too!! I hope you start feeling better soon!

Brinton, Becky, and Gang said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you! I hope your morning sickness goes away soon.

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I am sure Carter is happy to have another playmate!! :)

Lorena said...

Now that I'm not on the playground, I'm off the radar. Congratulations! I am so happy for you! I love to hear about new babies. I hope the pregnancy doesn't treat you too terrible. Thanks for sharing.

Jeni said...

So exciting! Carter is so adorable that I can't wait to meet his sibling.

Amelia said...

HOORAY!! I'm so excited for you guys! I'm sorry that it took me so long to say congrats. Your ultrasound makes me miss being pregnant. Is that crazy?!? Don't worry, I won't get any ideas. I'm still figuring out how to adjust to life with one. I guess I should get your maternity clothes back to you (and you said you wouldn't need them anytime soon. Liar! :D ) And you can borrow my stuff too! Well congrats again! We need to go to Leatherby's to celebrate! Love ya Skank!! :)