We recently had pictures taken and my Friend Becky did a great job.She definitely captured my little boy!
Carter is so much fun these days, I don't know where to begin. He sleeps well, he eats well, he says please and Thank You! I love him so much but he is growing up toooooooo Fast!
update: check out a birthday shout out by the blog Ohdeedoh HERE
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Carter! It is so hard to choose which one is my favorite, but I think you chose the best one for the center…
Happy B-day Carter!!!!!!!!!!! Anytime you want to get away from your Mom and Dad, you can come stay with us.
Happy Birthday Carter!!
Happy Birthday Carter! Those pictures are the cutest:)
Happy Birthday Carter! Isn't it amazing how fast they change Tammie? Must be time for another one....:)
He really is the cutest baby, er boy. I knew the first time I saw him in sacrament meeting. Why isn't yours acting two, though!!
HOLY CUTENESS! Love the pics, and love how you arranged them. Happy birthday, Carter!
He is soooo handsome!!! Your little boy is tooo cute! Great pics!
Amber
These turned out ADORABLE!!! I love it!
Post a Comment