This past weekend we headed to the Desert!
IT WAS HOT!!!!
We went down with Jeff's family to see two shows at Tuachan!
We saw Les Miserables and The Sound of Music
They were both Fantastic! The only thing was sitting for two-three hours in 100 degree weather. The second night we were a little bit more prepared. Squirt bottles with fans and I bought a snow cone at intermission(which was the key to staying cool)!
IT WAS HOT!!!!
We went down with Jeff's family to see two shows at Tuachan!
We saw Les Miserables and The Sound of Music
They were both Fantastic! The only thing was sitting for two-three hours in 100 degree weather. The second night we were a little bit more prepared. Squirt bottles with fans and I bought a snow cone at intermission(which was the key to staying cool)!
Earlier in the day, we stayed cool by slpashing in the water.
Carter and Jeff both fell. Jeff's was a little bit worse than Carters; he landed straight on his back!
1 comment:
Les Mis is my absolute favorite but I don't know if even I would enjoy it in 100 degree weather. :)
Post a Comment