Today, while I was in the shower (just getting done throwing up); Carter walked into the bathroom with his shirt off and his superman cape on and said, "you okay?"
"Yeah, I am okay, Thank you"
a second time, "YOU OKAY?"
What a great feeling to know I have two men looking out for me today!
Also, the other day Carter and I were watching the movie "Cars"
You KNOW you are pregnant when you start crying when "The King" crashes and McQueen pushes him across the finish line.
I was glad that it was only me and Carter! How was I to explain that one?
Still, no one knows I am pregnant, but if they are perceptive, they could figure it out!
I am yet again eating Tums, I am peeing every two hours, My acne is starting up again and I can't sit down for a long time(not wearing maternity pants yet).
We will see who figures it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment