Yesterday Jeff went golfing with two other attorneys that he works with and was really excited that they invited him.
But the thing that worried him was the time.
They had a tea time of 6:50 am.
WHO would go golfing that early?
Apparently, lawyers who love their job and love the excuse to take out the summer interns.
So the night before Jeff went to bed around 11:00pm.
I stayed up reading and got into be around 12:10am.
While I was crawling quietly in bed, Jeff was getting out of bed.
He sat up, kicked the covers off and put his feet off the side of the bed.
I asked, "where are you going?"
His reply: Uh.....(and he layed back down)
We both went to bed.
Later, after Jeff got home from golfing and work, Jeff prceeded to tell me that he woke up twice during the night. Once at 2 am and at 4am. Both times he got out of bed, undressed and started for the shower.
Lucikly for him, he realized before he got in the water that the alarm had not yet gone off!
Let's just say he was afraid that he was going to sleep in and not hear his alarm.
And the funny thing is, I Slept right through both strippings!
5 comments:
That's hilarious. Poor guy probably didn't get any sleep though.
by the way, I've replied to your tag!
Oh my gosh! Your poor husband sounds like he's a little keyed up. I suppose law school could do that to a person.
that's so funny! i'm always aware of things when i wake up. it would be so fun to not be.
We go golfing every week @ 7:10 a.m. One so we can get to work by 9:30 and so it's cooler. Who wants to golf when it is 100.
I was LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF! This is way funny! I love your story about Jeff "worried" about missing the tea time with his golf buddies. I love it!!
You guys look great by the way! Happy Birthday to Carter too! I can't believe how fast time goes by. Already 2!!! Your hair looks really cute! I need to seriously do something with mine. Miss you girl!
Hope all is well!! HUGS! Kelli
Post a Comment