If Carter wakes up from his nap early enough, we can usually walk down to traks and watch Jeff get off the train. Carter loves to watch the trains, but mostly to see HIS Daddy wave to him from down below!
Sorry the video is a little shaky in the begining I was holding Carter and he wanted to get down!
The wait become unbarable! If only Daddy could Fly up the stairs!
Sorry the video is a little shaky in the begining I was holding Carter and he wanted to get down!
The wait become unbarable! If only Daddy could Fly up the stairs!
Put my arms around his neck; Hug him tight like this! And give him What?
3 comments:
I love it! That is the cutest thing...his little legs carrying him as fast as he can go. So sweet!
Aw, CUTE!!
That's soo cute! Jeff you're a good daddy to that sweet boy and Tammie you're a good mom for blogging it!
Post a Comment