The "rules" of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer Here it goes:
Ten Years Ago: It would have been the summer after my Sophmore Year.
So I was just barely driving and Dating(the wrong person)!
Five things is today's "to do" list:
1. Send out my Visiting Teaching email! Did you do your VT this month?
2. Walk over to the garden
3. Call Bella and wish her Happy Birthday!
4. Fold the Laundry
5. Clean the grill from Sundays dinner; it is stinking up the house!
Snacks I enjoy:
Ice Cream, anything Chocolate or anything that is sweet!
I love crackers & cheese or chips & salsa
Things I would do If I was a Millionaire:
BUY A HOUSE, buy a new car, buy a new wardrobe, buy Carter some BIG toys, Pay off students loans which just keep going up and up and Up!
Donate some money to http://www.one.org/ (maybe I could meet Bono?)
Share the wealth with my Family: send my parents on their mission now!
Go on a cruise! I think I could go on and on forever!
Places I have Lived:
Salt Lake, Logan, Hyde Park, West Valley
Here are the people I am tagging:
Kristin, Danica, and whoever else wants to....
1 comment:
hey tams check out www.thecutestblogontheblock.com that's where I got my background
Post a Comment