
I am so ready for this semester to be over. I feel like I am living with a stange man who has a book or flash cards atached to his nose.
He is working so hard to study for finals, I will be glad when it is all over.
Califonia will be a vacation much needed!
5 comments:
You can always commiserate with Liz... I'm pretty sure she felt the same way. Then ask her if its worth it:)
I don't know how you law students' families do it. Richard is getting an RHIA, not a law degree, and some semesters I'm dying by the end, too! You are a trooper!
when are you going to cali?
You poor thing! I remember the days of having (but not having) a husband. Luckly mine only lasted the first year of marriage. I seriously don't know what I would do if that were the case now! Just remember the semester is ALMOST over! :)
I Miss you guys too! So excited for you to go to California and get your much needed break and Anniversary! Have lots of fun, see you in May and you can tell me all about it! LOVE Tiff
Post a Comment