Friday, April 25, 2008

The Panic Room

Yesterday I was in the shower.


Carter brought the box of crayons and asked me to "open it" Not even thinking, I did as he asked and he took off running.

The whole time while I was showering, My mind was racing.

Thinking to myself, "I don't remember seeing a coloring book out!"

"What is he going to color on?"

I knew as soon as I got out of the shower I was going to find colored walls.

But instead, I found this

Thinking I was in the clear and no colored walls, I realized that those papers were put away in a place I thought could not be reached.

For such a little guy, he has figured out what being on tippy toes can do!




2 comments:

Katy said...

Man, kids are crazy with how you THINK everything's safe/childproof, but they're constantly proving you that you're wrong! And the trouble is they get smarter all the time, so next time he'll just find another way! What a little mischievous guy!

Cute!

Ryan + Angie said...

Has he learned to pull chairs around yet? That is Makayla's new favorite. Fun for me.