
I had just been checking my email and recieved an email with the topic CONGRATULATIONS!
I almost deleted it thinking that it was spam.
Boy was I wrong.
It was an email from Signing Time!
He made it!
Carter is going to be a Star.
I never thought I would have a son starting to earn an income so quickley.
I almost deleted it thinking that it was spam.
Boy was I wrong.
It was an email from Signing Time!
He made it!
Carter is going to be a Star.
I never thought I would have a son starting to earn an income so quickley.
He is only 20 months old.
They will be filming here in Salt Lake and Carter will be required to film for 2-3 days.
They will be filming here in Salt Lake and Carter will be required to film for 2-3 days.
Let's Just hope that he can perform in front of the camera!
12 comments:
Congratulations. We also heard last night that Isaac got in as well. We are also excited but have the same worries that once he gets in front of a camera he will freeze up or be too shy. But either way it should be fun.
That's awesome! Congrats!
Yeah! I can't wait to see him on our weekly viewings. That is seriously awesome!(Are they still doing auditions??)
Wow! If only Tim & I could figure out a way for Hunter to earn his keep!! :) That's really great!
YAY, that is so cool! We know a movie start!
That is so cool! Do you think I could be a part of it, or is there an age limit? Anyway make sure that you keep his clothes on and show some dignity; you know how these Hollywood people can get, LOL...
-Chris
Congratulations. That is so exciting.
Congratulations Carter you will be making more than your Mom and Dad!
YEAH CARTER! I am SO proud of you and your cute mommy who has taught you so well! Congrats!
Congrats!! That is so exciting!
Yeah Carter! I knew you could do it. You are the smartest and cutest little boy ever. Your Mom is amazing too. Keep it up.
How fun! He is such a cute little boy!
Post a Comment