Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Last Weekend late update!

Last Friday, we celebrated my neice Sydney's Birthday. We finally used my Dad's outdoor fire pit and roasted marshmellows. As you can see, Carter didn't wait for them to be toasted. I lost count after 8 marshmellows were put in his mouth! We eventually had to hide the bag! Thanks, G&G Benson

Then on Saturday, we some of our friends over for some Pizzookies (I don't know how to spell that)! They have a little boy named Mason and he is sooooo cute.Carter absolutely loves him. Garunteed when we walk in the building he wants to knock on Mason's door and play. I can get him to do anything if I tell him Mason will be there or Mason does it!!! That goes for Bella, Peter, Ben, Becca, Kassie, Timothy, Elle, James, Kaylie, and the list could go on...... Mason picks up on all of the things that Carter does, but he made us laugh with this....

No comments: