Monday, April 7, 2008

Free Workout Trainer!

Today I was watching Studio 5, and they were talking about pod fitness. This is a website where you can download workout instruction to you ipod or mp3 player. Well, for Studio 5 listeners, they are offering a chance to try it out for free, for 8 weeks. I think since I have an ipod now, I will try it out. Maybe it will get me working out. And you don't have to put in your credit card, just your name and email. I think it is a great offer! Give it a try!

For my family: this is our tip of the week! I know not everyone has an ipod or mp3 player, but I think there is enough in the family that we can get you covered. I will be expecting your total numbers. So keep going and think, we only have 7 mo. left for the final weigh in!

3 comments:

mckenzie said...

hey i totally am doing this! so cool! 8 weeks free is long. thanks for the tip.

Chris and Tiffiney said...

That is great and I will look into, because Tiffiney is always looking for new ways to stay fit. And while you are at it, this will prepare you for WiiFit when it releases…

mckenzie said...

i'm glad you corrected me, it is in print you know and for the whole world to see, so i better get it right. ; ) i love the office too. hooray for tomorrow!