Saturday, April 12, 2008

Any Ideas?


In a couple of weeks Jeff and I are off for a vaction/anniversary celebration. For the past two years in August, we have not been able to really celebrate our anniversary. Our Second anniversary, Carter was only 5 days old and last year he was turning one.

Well, i guess that is what we get.
Years of Anniversaries spent watching Carter opening his gifts.
So we decided to do something in May before Jeffs starts his internship with Parr Waddoups Brown Gee and Loveless.

We had planned on a cruise, but with the lack of funds, we are headed to Sunny California.
The reason for this post is to get advice.

We are flying into Burbank and plan on going to Six Flags Magic Mountain during the day, but it is only open until 6:00pm.
So I want to know if anyone knows of some fun things to do, or good places to eat, etc...
I am not sure where we are staying right now, but either in Burbank or a little closer to the Six Flags!

No comments: