Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Required: Time, Patience, and a lot of Chocolate

I love these little drops of deliciousness.
Many of you have asked how to make them, So here you go!

One package of Oreo cookies
One package of cream cheese, 8 oz.

In a food processor, grind oreos.
Mix with soft cream cheese
Place in refrigerator for 30 min.
Form into 1 tsp balls
Place in refrigerator for 15 min.
Dip in Melted chocolate
(I use chocolate chips, and I melt them in the microwave)
For mint flavor, use 1/2 package of mint oreos with a 1/2 package of regular
I recently tried white oreos. They turned out pretty good.
Also, the white stuff is white chocolate chips melted and put in a ziploc bag for pipping.
No wonder I am not losing any weight!

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh My Yumminess!

Ryan + Angie said...

Looks delicious!

Chris and Tiffiney said...

Looks yummy, but is is funny that you tempt us with these after you announce the free workout thingy…

Katy said...

Chocolate and cream cheese!! Could it get any yummier? Good thing I'm too lazy to cook most of the time... I'd bloat up like a balloon if I got my hands on too many of these!!