Thursday, March 26, 2009

Suprise!

Two weeks ago (wow, I am so behind) we went to the Skating Oval for a suprise Birthday party for my Brother in law Loen. He turned the big 40!

My sister had us all wear black and yell Surprise! He didn't even see us all until we yelled Surprise! It was a lot of fun and Carter got to go ice skating for the first time.
Happy Birthday Loen! You look great with the balloons!
My sister did a good job at plannin the party! Here they are hand in hand! How cute! At one point on the ice, Jeff came up behind them and held Loens hand. He had just let go of Cherilyn's hand and he thought that it was her! He was a little embaressed!
This is Carter showing off his skates!! They were so tiny!

Cherilyn helped Jeff out with Carter since I didn't skate. Carter started doing really well at the end of the night. He only made it all the way around the oval twice, but he had a lot of fun!

We enjoyed all the people skating. Carter sat by me for a while and we watched a bunch of people fall, twirl, and talk on their cell phones while skating!
This is all I got on video, Our batteries were starting to die and I didn't catch them on the other side, when I got closer to them.

3 comments:

Toad, Lizard, Squidney & Emmaphant said...

To bad we missed it. Happy Birthday Loen, if you read this.

C, J, T, and M said...

Carter should come skating with Ty and Jason. Ty got his first set of skates when he was 17 months old. I think he would have fun! Jason is an EXCELLENT teacher!

Teresa said...

How fun to go skating! I have great memories of skating when I was a kid (and it was Layne and I's 1st date.):} Love Carter's skates - cute!
Aubrey is beautiful! How great to have such a doting older brother.