Aubrey is so beautiful! Congrats again on the new addition!
What a cutie. I can't believe how much hair she has. I love the picture of Carter peeking in on her. How fun.
she's beautiful and looks a lot like jeff in one of those pictures. hooray!
Congratulations again Tams! Just like Carter, she is unmistakably a Balls family member!
So cute, love the curls!-Tiff
Congrats! She looks so precious.
Look at all that hair! I love the name too, my sister-in-law's name is Kate and she is one of my favorite people! Can't wait to meet her in person!
Congratulations! She is a cutie and you look great! I hope all is well.
She is so cute! Congrats!
congrats. I think she looks like eden in the bottom pic! Very very cute!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Aubrey is so beautiful! Congrats again on the new addition!
What a cutie. I can't believe how much hair she has. I love the picture of Carter peeking in on her. How fun.
she's beautiful and looks a lot like jeff in one of those pictures. hooray!
Congratulations again Tams! Just like Carter, she is unmistakably a Balls family member!
So cute, love the curls!
-Tiff
Congrats! She looks so precious.
Look at all that hair! I love the name too, my sister-in-law's name is Kate and she is one of my favorite people! Can't wait to meet her in person!
Congratulations! She is a cutie and you look great! I hope all is well.
She is so cute! Congrats!
congrats. I think she looks like eden in the bottom pic! Very very cute!
Post a Comment