I have had this post ready to go for a while, I just need to tell you the stories!
This picture is the day we came home from the Hospital. Carter was so excited to be the big brother.

After we got home, I said that I needed to feed her, her milk. Since he had not seen how I feed her yet, he quickly ran into the kitchen and brought out this!

All Carter wants to do is drown Aubrey with kisses! He loves her so much!

He also loves the Boppy Pillow. I still need my mom to make one for him. He says he wants to feed his CareBears like Mommy! How cute! (Today he was helping me and went to get me some nursing pads. He brought them to me, but before he gave them to me, he had to put them on too!)

Jeff went to Walmart and bought Carter a tray; so he can eat in the front room while I nurse Aubrey. He loves it and quickly broke part of the tray! We are still in the process of fixing it, but well worth the purchase.

Notice his chair! He is very inventive!

One morning, I heard Carter talking to Aubrey while she was asleep. He was sharing his toys! He insisted that they be pilled up on her while she slept! I had to get a picture before I got it all off of her!

This makes me laugh! We got the bouncer chair out the other day and I quickly had to jump on the internet to check the weight limit for it. I couldn't get him to stay out of it. Hopefully it lasts for a while!
5 comments:
loving these pictures! Carter is going to be such an awesome big brother. The first pic is hilarious made me think I better not mess with Aubrey or Carter will come after me!!
I love the stories. I'm so glad he is making an easy adjustment. Cute kids!
Oh I just love this! It only gets better the older they get! They do such funny things together!
SO CUTE!! I love when older siblings take to the new little ones so easily. You need to take a picture of him with the nursing pads on...blackmale for later in life. :) Glad all is going well for you guys!
So fun. I'm anxious to see what Savanna is going to do. Hopefully, she'll be as helpful as your little guy!
Post a Comment