Thursday, March 12, 2009

2 weeks old Today!

I can't believe that Aubrey is 2 weeks old today! She is such a good baby, but already has an attitude! We took her to the doctor today and here are the stats:
She weighs 8lbs. 14 oz.
she is 20.5 in long
She looks healthy except for the little case of Thrush.
She sleeps good, even when Carter is around! He can't seem to get enough of her.

I can tell she is going to be a Princess! She already likes it when you brush her hair! And the hair on top will not stay down! A forever mohawk/curl!!!

This is one of my favorite pictures. She is stretching, but her legs remain in my favorite position. Her legs like to be all curled up against her body. I can see how she fit inside of me; it is truely amazing. I can't believe she has gained a whole pound already. She has already grown out of 6 outfits! Crazy!

6 comments:

Marci said...

Has it already been 2 weeks? I can't believe it. Tammie, she is so beautiful. I wish I could hold her, I am going to miss having a baby and have been trying to savor Savannah, but time is going by too fast. Good job Tammie, you need to have like 10 more now! They are too cute.

Katies Korner said...

So So So cute! Glad she is so easy and that you are doing well!

Dawn and Chase said...

Congratulations, you guys! She is so cute! Tell Jeff Hello and I like the green party hat he has on!

Lisa - The WagonMaster said...

Wow, Tammie! She looks so beautiful. I can't believe how great her skin looks and her perma-hawk. So cute!

Lisa said...

SO adorable!

Ryan + Angie said...

What a pretty baby!