Friday, March 27, 2009

New on the Market?

Our Realtor told us this was out of our price range! Too bad, it was just what we were looking for with 100 rooms and just the right amount of space!!!!!

PRICE? 150 Million Dollars


5 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

ha ha ha, yeah I think you'd still want a little extra space. I only see a tennis court and one pool. Don't you think you would need at least one pool per child and maybe a basketball court or two??? ha ha love it!

Kimbur said...

don't you just hate that! so little money so many dreams.(not! could you imagine cleaning that place? no thanks)

C, J, T, and M said...

HOLY COW. That thing is HUGE! I cant imagine ever living in a place like that! You could throw one heck of a party!

Jen said...

oh that's a bummer! because you know I would move in with you guys :)

Jeff said...

Party at the Balls' house!