Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The best game ever!

Last Sunday we played Hide-n-seek for an hour.
Like I have said before, we have to be creative to find new places to hide.
Although, Carter wants to hide in the same places and could care less if we hid in the same place everytime. But to keep Jeff and I's Sanity, we try to find to new little places.

This week the hiding spots were Jeff and Carter's GENIUS brains working together!

Hurry, Mom won't see you!

Don't worry we won't close it!

I FOUND YOU! (he was laughing really hard by this point!)

2 comments:

Ryan + Angie said...

When my brother was little he used to climb into the dryer all the time. My dad didn't like it and told him not to do it but he wouldn't listen. One day when he was in there my dad turned it on. One thump later he never played in it again. I think your story is much nicer! Carter is so cute.

Susan said...

This reminds me of when Jeff was little. Hide and Seek was our favorite game, but in the Trailer there were not many places to hide. Jeff loved the washing machine, but like Carter he giggled so hard it was always easy to find him.
What a fun memory!