We have our ultra sound appointment scheduled for Oct 8th.
We are really excited to see if Carter will have a baby sister or baby brother.
Either is okay with me, but of coarse we eventually want a girl.
So check out our poll going on the side bar!
Girl or Boy? what do you think!
I was sick a little longer with this one, I don't have bad achne like I did when I was pregnant with Carter. But Everything else is the same. I think?
2 comments:
Congrats! How exciting! We are planning on spitting with Parr and one other place. But our plans are not set yet. We should totally hang out again. When does Jeff start working, is he going to start in the summer or wait till the fall?
You look darling. Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!
Post a Comment