We can finally see a light at the end of a three year long process!
This past summer Jeff was working at Parr Waddoups Brown Gee & Loveless.
Jeff got a call yesterday from Parr offering him a Job for when he graduates next year!!!!
We are so excited and relieved at the same time.
He loved working there over the summer and I enjoyed all of the activites that I was able to go to as well. It is so excited to think that in less than a year he will be graduated and placed at a good job. YEAH FOR AN INCOME!
Jeff also got a letter in the mail last week and he passed the ethics part of the Bar. So now we only have the rest of this semester, start next semester, have a baby, graduate, Study for the BAR alllllll summer, look for a house, and pass the Bar!!!
I don't think we have too much to do!!!
I am excited for every part of our next steps; especially looking for a house for our expanding family!!!!!
We have been so blessed these past two years! I can not thank my Heavenly Father enough for all the watch and care he has given our family! I can not imagine going through this life without the knowledge of the Savior and the Plan of Salvation. I am thankful everyday for everything that I have. Especially a wonderful, smart husband who works so hard at everything. (even at his nintendo playing) I am so thankful for a wonderful Mother and Mom in Law. I love you both! You both give me so much support and love. I feel sorry for people who do not have good relationships with their parents and in laws. I know I love mine!
I am sorry this turned into a Spiritual Sunday like post! I just can't help myself, I feel so blessed right now in my life!
6 comments:
That is awesome news! Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel is always a satisfying thing. My light is there, but I am still walking towards it slowly. I hope I can be successful someday…
-Chris
Are you serious!! Congrats to you all!!! that is soooooo awesome!!! You did it, only one more year, how comforting to already have a job in place.. yipppee!!
(tell me it goes fast... right :)
love ya
Amber
Congratulations on your new job! Now you don't have to rely on Carter's income with signing time-ha ha. We are excited for you and wish you the best.
CONGRATULATIONS! That so exciting, I am so happy for you guys!
-Tiff
cool! someday, like in 10 years we'll be having a similar post.
We're so happy to hear that the news is official! Congrats! We wanted to let you guys know we are going up to Logan over conference weekend and we would love to get to see you guys again!!! (if you don't have other plans that is!)
Post a Comment