cute tammie! i actually have a very similar cut i think.
It looks nice. Tiffiney wants to do this someday, but currently she is enjoying her long hair…
SO CUTE!!
I love it! Someday maybe you will talk me into going that short, but for now I will just enjoy looking at it on you...it's really cute!
Looks cute and what a great way to show it. I love that picture!
very cute!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
cute tammie! i actually have a very similar cut i think.
It looks nice. Tiffiney wants to do this someday, but currently she is enjoying her long hair…
SO CUTE!!
I love it! Someday maybe you will talk me into going that short, but for now I will just enjoy looking at it on you...it's really cute!
Looks cute and what a great way to show it. I love that picture!
very cute!
Post a Comment