Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August 1st-4th: Carter turns 6!!!

Carter wanted an Army themed birthday party with some of his friends this summer. I can't believe he is six years old. Most of his friends were able to come and they had a blast. Jeff was at work for the first part of the day and I was lucky that my neighbor kid Braxton was looking over the fence and offered to help me fill water balloons.He also helped me set up a obstacle coarse and the target for the water balloon launch. So glad he could help! They had a blast with the balloon launcher and then just running through the sprinklers!Jeff was able to get off work early to help me with all of the craziness the boys made!











Later we went to Boondocks for Carter's Birthday party as a small family. Our neighbor girl, Cassidy, was working and she made sure we took advantage of the birthday pass. Which is free for you on your birthday. He also got a $5 game card to use. He thought that was awesome! Carter was able to drive the bumper boats and Aubrey was able to ride in there with him. They had a blast and the whole ride to themselves; which was pretty good seeing as it took forever for them to ride back into the side to get out of the boats!



Elliot loves his bath time and he especially likes to play with Little Mermaid!
Later this week, we also did a craft with the kids. While Elliot was inside sleeping, I took the kids outside to paint a canvas for their rooms. I wanted to put paint in balloons and then throw darts at them, but it was taking too long and I didn't have any darts. So I let them paint with paintbrushes while I filled a few big balloons with paint. I had my neighbor girls, Heidi and Jessica painting with us too! They got a little more messier than I would let my kids or myself! It was really fun to watch them get all painted! Heidi even got paint in her mouth after she had put paint in her balloon and then blew it up!





They were a mess and so funny to watch!They had paint all over their clothes and even hand prints on their butts! I seriously love my Neighbors and their awesome daughters!


No comments: