Today Elliot had is 9 month appointment. I will add the measurements later...
We also made Harry Potter wands... THey loved them!
I also was gettin really tired of doing my hair and how long it was growing. I decided that I was going to donate my hair to locks of love! I barely had enough to cut off!
IT was so nice to get a new haircut and have a change for a while!
Jeff's Mom had gotten us all tickets to go to the Brighan City Temple Open House. We were really excited to see inside the temple since we had seen it being built on our drives up to Logan.
We had a blast on our bus ride. We got the whole bus singing "The wheels on the bus"
IT was really fun walking through the temple with Aubrey and showing her the Celestial room and the Brides room. I told her that she was a princess and one day she would be a queen. A sister missionary asked her afterwards if she felt like a princess in the castle? Her face lit up!!
On the25th we surprised my Mom for her birthday and took her to see Wicked at the Capital Theater! We were also able to get Jeff's family some tickets too for the same day! It was fun to see them all there. I don't know why I don't have a picture of my Mom and sisters and nieces, but all the girls were there!

No comments:
Post a Comment