This first picture is to document that I unclogged my vacuum all by myself. I did get the hanger stuck once up inside the vacuum, but was able to get it out. I was so proud of myself! Although, when I put it all back together, I put a little cord in the wrong spot and cut the connection to the vacuum; resulting in a unusable/broken vacuum... Luckily, for me I have a wonderful Dad who is good at fixing things and was able to fix it for me. BUT yet again, a few days later it stopped working again. After examining the vacuum and parts, I realized that I did the same things the first time by clamping a wire connection. So Third time was the charm in this one!!!!!
This week we also went to the zoo with some of our friends. My friend Mardi and her two boys Tyson and Mason, were fun to go to the zoo with.
Later that week we also got to take the kids to park city for the day. Jeff's work had a retreat at the Park City Hotel and Jeff and I and Elliot were planning on spending the night. Jeff's work had given him $100 to spend on recreation activities for the weekend. We decided to bring up the kids and ride the alpine slide!! It took a lot of convincing for Carter to go on the ride. He was a little scared! We invited my parents to come with us, so that they could take Carter and Aubrey with them and we would only have Elliot. Jeff and Carter rode together Aubrey and I rode together. My dad joined us as the caboose!
No comments:
Post a Comment