I can't believe that I am so far behind on my blog. I promised myself at the beginning of the year, that I was going to be better. I have uploaded the pictures, but I have not typed at all. So this is all so short because I don't remember a lot of what was going on in these pictures!
Most are silly pictures of Elliot and how big he is getting and how much he is changing!
Most are silly pictures of Elliot and how big he is getting and how much he is changing!
We also finished painting Carter's Walls. He wanted a baseball theme. My friend Annette had pinned an idea for me and at first I didn't think i could do it, but when I showed it to Carter, he was begging for me to do it! So I went ahead and painted the baseball stitching on one of the walls! I turned out to be really easy. It is not perfect by all means, so getting up close you can see all my little mistakes and shaky hand marks, but it looks really good from a distance!
We also had a rouge squash plant this year in our Garden. This may be one of the few times was able to get out into the garden. But when he had the time, I made him pick the big ones. I couldn't even pick some of them. They literally took up a 1/4 of our garden!
No comments:
Post a Comment