Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I thought it was funny that it was mother's day and I was outside playing ball and playing soccer. I don't normally do these activities in my spart time, but for these two little kids, that I am so fortunate to be their Mother; I was out playing right along with them.

It was a great day! Jeff made sunday dinner with Bacon wrapped turkey breasts and some really garlicy mashed potatoes! It was a good relaxing day!

Carter really wants to play T-ball. I wish Kaysville would let him. He has to be 5 to play. So i guess we will have one more year of not being too busy before he is playing soccer and T-ball and maybe a Hip Hop Class!
Aubrey loves to hit the ball! She giggles everytime she hits the ball a ways. She is getting so big!

No comments: