We were a little early and when we got there, I had a feeling to look around and see if anything else was missing. Well, guess what? Our Portable DVD player was missing along with the screen that was on the back of my seat! I called Jeff and informed him of this, and he just said, "Well, we DID leave the garage door open last night." It made scense now!! I am okay with the fact that they took things, but I am also just so horrified that the door into our house in the garage was unlocked. They could have come in if they wanted to.
Chuck E. Cheese even came out and said hi to the kids!
Later that day when we got home, we called the cops. There wasn't really much he could do, but he did inform me that whoever did it; committed a felony. They came into our garage, which is part of our home. we are trying to do better at locking our doors and keeping the garage shut!



No comments:
Post a Comment