
May 26th Carter Graduated from Butterflies and Bullfrogs Preschool! We were so proud of him for learning his parts for the program. He had three speaking parts and he worked really hard practicing them.

This is when we first arrived and his teacher Miss Hanah was getting him all ready!

Sitting and talking with Axel!

She had all of these little graduation gowns. They were awesome!

Harrison, Havanah, Axel, (Mackel), Carter, London, Sawyer, Timothy, and (Xander).
Waiting for everyone to show up.

I love this picture!

This one is cute too!!! He loved going to preschool this year!

Him and his teacher, Miss Hanah

The proud parents!
I had videos of Carter's speaking parts, but for some reason I can't upload them. I have tried them for two weeks now! Ugh!
1 comment:
Too cute!! I love it! :) I can't believe he is so big!
Post a Comment