These pictures were taken in March,
by my most talented friend Becky Woods and I have to apologize for slacking on the blogging.
I can't find the paper with all of Aubs' stats, but she is growing and healthy!
She weighs over 20 pounds and is short!
But she is the cutest thing ever!
She is so full of personality and is our sweetheart~
Becky swears that she did not photoshop her eyes! That is all her!
We have been teaching her sign language, like we did with Carter, and she is already one smart cookie! She signs everyday and is a quick learner!
I did have the paper where I wrote down the signs she knows as of her birthday
2/26/2010: DAD, WATER, DRINK, THANK YOU, PLEASE, MORE,
COOKIE, CHEESE, CANDY, MILK, ALL DONE, DOG, CAT, MONKEY.
As of today, 5/10/2010, I could double this list.
But her favorite sign right now is: CHOCOLATE!
The other day, she had just woke up and she signed and pointed to the pantry and kind of said Chocolate? When I told her no. She threw herself on the ground and started crying!
She is so dramatic, it is funny! But she is a true girl!
She will do anything for chocolate!








2 comments:
what a cute little bug! we need to get together again.
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!
Sydney
Post a Comment