Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Day With Daddy!!

March 29th, I got a big surprise! It was a tuesday morning and Jeff was a little late in getting up for work. It was about 8 am and I heard Carter call from his room. I didn't want to get up, and thankfully, Jeff went in and talked to him. I was able to stay in bed and assumed Jeff would turn on the Tv for Carter and then come and kiss me good bye.

Well, I was pleasently surprised... I got Breakfast in bed.
I really can't rememeber the last time, I got breakfast in bed. It was so nice; especially since it was french toast. Jeff admitted that he didn't know how to make it, but tried anyways; knowing that it was my favorite. He did a great job and a short while later Aubs woke up and ate with me!


Carter Helped Jeff make the breakfast; so he was able to get into bed with me and eat too!
So you can guess by the title of this post that Jeff decided to play hookie from work and played with us all day. So we decided to go and do something that we don't do often and has to be during the day, when it is not so busy! We ended up going to Kangaroo Zoo!


Aubrey loved it and we didn't even have to pay for her! The girl in charge was in a good mood, I guess!
They make me laugh; they are my everything!

It is moments like these that make me so happy. She loves her Daddy and has been showing more love towards him. Especially when he comes home from work. She follows him around like a little puppy dog. It is so cute and a needed break for me!
Jeff and Carter got in some batting practice; with Aubrey and I as the cheerleaders!
For some reason, Carter had a hard time hitting the ball that was floating in air! He kept swinging under the ball and then the ball would fall. It was a long process, but he finally got a few good hits in before some other kid wanted a turn.
I didn't get any pictures of lunch, but we ended up going to FireHouse Pizza in Centerville.
It was so yummy and you can never go wrong with a place that has red cream soda!
It was so good to have a day like this; to do what we wanted, when we wanted to and especially to be with Daddy! This day in on my list of days NOT to forget!
This may be the funniest videos ever. i am really depating whether to send it in to America's Funniest Home Videos. What do you think?

1 comment:

Jen said...

haha great video! looks like you all had a very fun day!