Monday, March 22, 2010

Their makeshift tree house!

So the other day, I was cleaning out the garage and needed to know where the kids were while cleaning. I put Aubrey in the back of he car, Seeing I had our little red couch in the back and they coudl sit and eat crackers in there.

Aubrey didn't care about the crackers and had a grand old time!

It was a great babysitter while I coudl sweep the garage!

I had to run inside the house for something not important and decided to come out the front door and ran into this scene...

I am fully aware that he is peeing in the front yard, but the more important thing was that he did it all by himself! YAY! Sorry neighbors for teaching the kid that he can pee outside sometimes! We are now working on When and where!

1 comment:

Loveridge Life said...

This scene is all too familiar for me! Max is overjoyed to do it all by himself outside whenever he gets the chance!