The sunday after Jeff's Birthday, we celebrated the March Birthdays in the family. I had saved Jeff's Cake for his birthday to share with the family when we had more people to eat it. Seeing that it is Funfetti cake and I don't like it. So on Sunday before church we made the cake, went to church, came home and changed clothes, grabbed the frosting with the sprinkles to frost at my Mom's....then got in the car and headed for my Mom's.
And left the pretty unfrosted cake on the counter!
Luckily, Jeff was a good sport about not having a cake to blow out the candles, (I think he was excited that he got to eat the cake all to himself)!

Who knew that a few tea light candles on a plate would work!!
Love you babes!
The next day for family home evening, we sang to Jeff, yet again and he got to blow out his candles in his real cake! Funfetti Cake is his favorite!
No comments:
Post a Comment