Monday, August 31, 2009

I can't believe it has been 5 Years!

AUGUST 5th: Happy 5 year Anniversary
With Jeff being off of work for a couple of weeks; we decided that he needed to go into work. My Mom was so nice and came and sat with the kids, while I took her car and met Jeff for lunch. We went to Takashi (sushi) for lunch. I had told Jeff a long time ago (while I was pregnant) that I would go with him after Aubrey was born. So he decided that it was now that we would go. I took my camera, but forgot to take a picture of us there. I tried everything that Jeff ordered and i loved it all; except one of the things he ordered. It was a peice of fish that was not cooked, not even torched. I ate half of it, but Jeff finished it for me.
It was fun to try something new.
I had to get back to the house to feed Aubrey and then we decided to go to a movie. My Mom stayed with the kids and Jeff came home a little early from work and we went and saw the new Harry Potter Movie!
Our Anniversary was a fun, but crazy day!
I ate Sushi for Jeff and he went to a movie for me!
Love ya Babes!
After 5 years of Marriage; we have two beautiful children!
I couldn't be happier!
After the Movie, we feed Aubrey her first cereal! She loved it and Carter loved being able to feed her! He is such a good big brother!




Carter has been having fun with the open spaces of our new house and his new tent! He can actually move and not have to be in one small space! I love this house!
I love this kid!

1 comment:

C, J, T, and M said...

I have heard RAVES about your new house! Someday I would like to see it! Happy 5 years! Glad you had a good day!