My Two Babysitters: Mogan and Isaac
Carter was rap dancing as we waited to go on a hike! We hiked the Donut Falls trail, but only went to the bridge. We threw things in the water and watched them float. Carter loved throwing rocks in the water. He wanted to get in the water like Isaac, but i felt the water was too cold for him. Plus, I didn't bring a towel to dry off his feet!
He has the funniest facial expressions sometimes!
Aubrey was content in her carseat! This was her first time camping and she did really well!
Here is "THE COLLECTION" and it truely was that. A collection of hangers, tent pegs, beads, strings, tools, .......
The two little rascals!
Me and my Sis!
Me and my cousin Jodi!
Aubs in her camping chair!
I love this girl!
When we were cleaning up camp. I gave Carter a can of Silly String. He loved it. Although, he had a hard time pushing the button, but had so much fun with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment