July 28th We got Aubrey into the pool for the first time. She loved it! She didn't even cry. Although, it did help that the water was 90 degrees. Jeff was off taking the BAR Exam and we were all going crazy with not seeing him, but way excited that it was almost over!

Thanks Annette for the cute bikini for Aubs! She barely fit into it, but it was way cute!

We had so much fun in the pool. We can;t wait to go swimming together again! Aubrey would not look up at the camera. She was so mesmorized with the water. It was nice to actually hold her and not feel her real weight!!! :)

After swimming for about 45 min. I decided to get her out and get her into her pajamas. I put her in the stroller by the pool so Jeff could watch her while he was swimming; so I could go change. This is what I found when i came out of the house!

The pool was very theraputic!
No comments:
Post a Comment