Tuesday, April 21, 2009

UH OH!!!

Do I let her? Do I not? That is the question!
(This was technically two weeks ago and haven't seen her do it lately)

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hmmm... That's a tough one!! I wouldn't be too worried yet. Ryker sucked on his fingers a little when he was about 1-2 months old, but only a little and he hasn't done it since.

mckenzie said...

i just want to squeeze all that softness. she's so cute!

Katie Ray said...

I sucked my thumb til I was 5. I have perfectly straight teeth and NEVER needed braces. Let her do it!

Chanté said...

We've been struggling with that one too. Xan like to suck on his hand or fingers or thumb (take your pick) but he doesn't like the binky. I don't know what's best.

Loveridge Life said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO! It is way cute, but a tough habit to break. You can throw out a binky, but their thumb is with them forever. It's not worth the risk of ortho later! That's just my thought:)