I had my fabulous Talented friend Becky take Aubrey's photos.
She did an awsome job!
I can not tell you which is my favorite. There are too many to choose from. Here are a few!
Her hair is starting to look red!
This is by far one of my favorites....look at those blue eyes. I hope they stay that color!

8 comments:
So sweet!
Oooohh! She is so cute!
She is going to be all grown up before we get to see her.
I'm so proud to be an aunt to such an adorable little girl! We can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
Wow talk about baby blue eyes!! Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Becky did an awesome job as always!
What a cutie! That's about the color of Xan's eyes too!! I hope they both keep their gorgeous blue eyes!
~Chanté
Oh those are cute pictures! I love the blue, blue eyes!!! And yes, I love that we still keep in touch. It's great to see how we've each grown and experienced life after the sorority. By the way, I make hair bows if that's what you would like me to make for you. It's especially easy to make a bow if you have an outfit that needs one. Let me know.
she's a beauty!
Post a Comment