The Easter Bunny came to our house on Saturday and brought lots of stuff!

Carter was so excited to get new shoes and his first nintendo Wii game; Wii Music!

He just had to show Aubrey what he got!

Then Later we went to my mom's and dyed Easter Eggs. Carter did his all by himself!

This was my favorite of his! I thought he did a good job!

Can you believe that this is our first family picture with all of us in it? I was shocked that I didn't get a picture of all four of us until 6 weeks later!

Jeff can never keep his eyes open for a picture and Carter was picking his nose! Great!

My handsome boy before we went to church!

He likes his picture taken!

I can't believe I have two children!

She looks beautiful, but her face says Grumpy!

Her Easter bracelet made by Grandma Susan. She didn't wear it long; Carter kept taking it off.


After Church we went to Grandma and Grandpa Benson's house for dinner and an egg hunt.
Carter was on a mission!

notice: no shoes

1 comment:
I swear you have the cutest kids ever! I love Aubrey's easter dress. I think Carter at the easter egg hunt is a good representation of how much he loves candy! I'm excited to watch him this weekend at Grandma and grandpa jensens!
Post a Comment