I don't like the creme eggs, but I love the Mini Eggs. They better not start making them smaller. I love what he does after Easter, because I do the same thing. I think I just finished my last bag of mini eggs,(not counting the one that my friend gave me for my Birthday) and now it is time to stock up for the year!
4 comments:
I love Conan. I love "Ryan." And I love sweet vindication - thanks for sharing that clip - hilarious!
I am also a huge fan of Conan. I hope Cadbury realizes they can't do this to people; it's an outrage. I guess during the tough economic times they had to take action though…
Even though I don't watch Conan as much but his segments are hilarious! I love "The Office" t.v. show and just watching "Ryan" made me laugh even more, especially his tale about the eggs. Though he did make a very good point. :) Hehe.
Good luck. I myself have been the easter candy stasher for years. This year I went to SEVEN stores on Monday....no one had cadbury mini's. Let me know if you find one and I can buy one off you.
Post a Comment