Wednesday, January 28, 2009

8 Month Pictures

I didn't think I would have my pictures taken of me pregnant ever, But when my Friend Becky mentioned she would do it. I couldn't resist. I love her work and I love reaping from it! I hope we always live close; so I can take use her talents frequently! The funny thing is, that Becky and I have so much in common; it is weird. Maybe one day we can live out our conversation and start a wedding planning business! Becky Thanks for your willingness to take my picture. I loved every minute of it!!! Here are some of my favorites! Maybe I will post others later!





If you like what you see; check out Becky's work here.




12 comments:

lisa said...

Wow, those are really cute pictures. You look great.

Janene said...

What great pictures. You look great.

Anonymous said...

you look great. congrats on the baby!

Becky Ann said...

Thanks Tammie for letting me take your pictures. It was fun. I am glad you are enjoying the pictures. As far as the wedding business goes you know I am totally game we just have to get the hubby's through school. I can't wait to meet Aubrey!

Stephanie said...

You are abeautiful pregnant girl, it was awesome seeing you again after all these years, Deseret Book was the best job ever. take care with your baby. I am expecting baby three :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures! You look awesome!

Ryan + Angie said...

I love them. My favorite is the whole body shot in the red shirt. The white belly bump is so perfect. How fun to get pregnancy pics.

Marci said...

Tammie! I love them! You are so beautiful!

Lisa said...

Love them! You are the cutest pregnant lady!

Amelia said...

These turned out great!! And thanks again for coming to say hi during your dentist visit. It was so good to see you guys!

Rice.and.Mr.Pudding said...

Hey! I finally created a profile so that I can comment.

I love the name Aubrey. We have always wanted to name our first daughter Aubrey. We just keep having these dang boys! :) Anyway, you look great, but ready to pop.

Stacie said...

you look soooooooooooo good! I am so jealous. I just look big and fat. You are a cutie! So it your son. I hope your doing well!