Double cuteness! Cute boy, and cute pregnant lady! I am so excited for you! You deserve nothing but the best in life! Love you!
I went through the same thing before Dane came. And sometimes I do miss a simpler life. But, just think instead of one kiddo to talk to you will have TWO! Twice as much talking and twice as much giggling.
SUCH cute pictures!! I love your little round belly! You look GREAT!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Double cuteness! Cute boy, and cute pregnant lady! I am so excited for you! You deserve nothing but the best in life! Love you!
I went through the same thing before Dane came. And sometimes I do miss a simpler life. But, just think instead of one kiddo to talk to you will have TWO! Twice as much talking and twice as much giggling.
SUCH cute pictures!! I love your little round belly! You look GREAT!
Post a Comment