If you do, We know where you can get one for half the price!

Yesturday, Carter and I took Jeff to get his teeth cleaned at Weber State University. Kristin our sister in law is a student there and needs to do so many teeth cleanings to practice for her boards. Jeff was willing to obligue. Although, he really did not enjoy it! BUT he is grateful now to have cleaner teeth and the know how to keep them healthier!

I hope Carter will still be excited to go to the Dentist and won't be scared!

We were not going to stay there, but Jeff needed us! I love this picture!
For being there for 2 1/2 hours, Carter did Great!

After Jeff was done, we got to go see my friend Amelia and then it was off to Jake's work.
After he got off work, we went back to Jake and Kristin apartment for dinner and dessert!
AND A LOT OF PLAY!!!

Jake was the horse on the Carosel!
No comments:
Post a Comment