Carter is playing soccer again and this year they started having goalies. He loves being the goalie and trying to block the ball! He wants Jeff to come and stand down by the goal with him and help him know what to do! I love watching moments like these!
Elliot has been getting so big and changing so much lately. I am so sad that I am behind on writing about these pictures. I wish I could add what he did that was new this week! But I do remember his personality with the kids has been so funny to watch. He has been loving them and trying to do all they do! These pictures Elliot is trying to crawl for the first time. He has been rocking on his hands and knees!!!
Aubrey started taking dance this week and she wanted to be a ballerina all day long! She has been talking about a dance class ever since she was three. I finally found a place close by! We also watched our friends little girl Lariah for a day, who is Aubrey's best friend. Her Mommy, one of my best friends, was being induced and having a baby!
I took her to the Hospital to meet her new brother Rory!
These pictures with Elliot and the mirror, is one of my favorite moments with Elliot. I love the moment that a baby discovers the mirror and doesn't understand it! He was trying to get his binki!
This weekend, we went drove to St. George to take Aubrey and Carter to see Aladdin at Tuacahn!
We stayed with Jeff's Grandma and Grandpa and they watched Elliot while we were at the show! I felt so bad, he cried a lot of the time, but she was able to get him asleep! So it was all good!
The kids loved Aladdin and now they can't stop talking about seeing the shows next year! What a fun family tradition this is going to be!
No comments:
Post a Comment