Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sept 16th-22nd

Aubrey is getting so good at writing her name! I love watching her learn and grow.
My friends' little boy Mason likes to ride in my car with us. We went to lunch one day and he had been waiting for us outside. When he got in the car he handed Aubrey a handful of picked dandilions! Her first flowers from a boy!





I had a photo session coming up and wanted to check out a spot and this bridge I had seen. So i took my kids on a walk and we took some pictures! They are such good sports!
















My brother came up for his 40th birthday and we meet him and his family at the zoo. We also all went to the Real Soccer Game to celebrate his birthday! It was all of our first game at the new Rio Tinto Stadium! It was fun and the kids had a blast! They totally crashed on the way home!







No comments: