Elliots first sucker! He loved it so much!
Elliot loves to play in the kitchen but mostly he loves to play with the brooms. Apparently, I use them enough he knows what to do with them!
Aubrey is my little princess and has been such a big helper and a great big sister while Carter is at school. She loves to paint and play with her Kitty and many other things that I don't take pictures of. She loves taking pictures and usually has the same pose!
When I got released from Young Womens, the girls threw us a good bye party! They made us treats and we played games and then ended the night with a picture. It was a hard night to leave. I was so sad to be released from my calling. I held the tears until one of the girls told me that they threw the party for us because I was not able to attend the sunday we were released because we had a baby blessing up in Logan. I am glad they thought of me and us that were released. I miss them all terribly and wish I was still part of their lives!
This is Aubrey's fruit tree she made in Preschool! She was so proud of it!
I can't believe how much Elliot is growing! Thanks to my Friend Tammy Bell; he had his first Aggie shirt to match his mommy!
THIS IS MY SILLY HUSBAND AND HIS POSTER HEAD OUR NEIGHBOR MADE AT HIS WORK. HIS WORK MADE A BUNCH FOR A GIANTS GAME (THEY WERE HANDING THEM OUT TO THE CROWD) AND HE THOUGHT JEFF WOULD WANT SOME! HE HAS BEEN HAVING A LOT OF FUN WITH IT! OF COARSE FOR CONFERENCE, WE HAD TO TAKE IT TO LOGAN WITH US!
This is seriously one of my favorite pictures of Jeff or Brian or the Beard!!!!
Aubrey and Elliot love playing at Grandma Susan's house! From sitting in the towel basket, to playing on the piano, to making pictures with all of Grandmas stickers!
No comments:
Post a Comment