Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sept 4th-8th:School starts!

He is getting so big!!! I love all the cute ideas to do with first day picture, but I can never remember them in time. This is what you get; a quick paper in the garage! As soon as he walked into his class, he walked over to a girl that lives behind us, Macy, and said HI!


Elliot is doing his yoga moves in the kitchen!


I also can't believe that Aubrey is old enough to be going to Preschool! She was soooo excited for her first day with Miss Pennie!
Aubrey also got the opportunity to go to work with Jeff. Carter loves to be able to go to work with Jeff and hang out in his office. They watch movies, play games on the ipad, and color! This was Aubrey's first day to go with him. Carter was really jealous but he had to go to school!




No comments: